Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sequinned beauties

Spotted this on ASOS. Sequinned but understated, love it!

Ashish Breton stripe sequin top
Although after spending €573.98 on an item of clothing I may not want to look understated!

ASOS embellished top with paillette sequins €71.75
I like this a lot despite the obvious madness, the colour is great and it's very sculptural but it would be extremely unflattering and is more than a little odd. And how the hell would you wash it?

Religion dress with mirrors ASOS €84.79
A less girly take on polka dots maybe? I love the asymmetrical hem.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I produce a very good article… but what can I say… I done
    wholesale womens trousers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world of technology is progressing very rapidly. I write your blogs as these add more and more information to my knowledge. Keep it up and please produce something informative about Tunic Tops | Summer Tops | Fashion Tops. This is because I need a more comprehensive approach about them.
    ladies cardigan

    ReplyDelete