Monday 20 June 2011

Will I stay or will I go....

Apologies to my few followers for lack of posting lately , I've been very disillusioned about the whole blogging thing. I initially started this as an outlet for the days I can't stop thinking about clothes or fashion in general but once I think about other people actually viewing my blog (and have a look at other people's blogs!) I realise my occasional ramblings don't really cut it. The problem is I also have plenty days where I am mostly interested in my stained glass projects, or changing my turtle's tank, or finally organising my wedding photos or visiting friends or family and I don't really want to have to stop doing those things in order to put the time in that is required to have a blog other people will get something from. I hadn't really thought about other human beings looking at my blog when I started! I think I'll plod along for another while and see how I feel. Have made an Ebay purchase today which has inspired a post so here goes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment