Saturday 4 June 2011

Pleats!

I'm not sold on narrow pleats on skirts, they will do absolutely nothing for me, I just know it. And they look like an absolute nightmare to iron! I much prefer box pleats, I think they're less fussy and they give more structure and shape to the garment, especially in a stiffer material, meaning it will be less clingy on poor me. But I like the pleated effect in general so I've been looking for some alternative pleated things for me to try....

sister jane Neck Tie Blouse with pleated collar €57.69 ASOS. Love these shorts too.
ASOS Pleated Skirt Mac €83.33

ASOS Premium pleated back top €51.28 also available in grey/nude. Watch the catwalk video for best effect, I love the way it is quite a plain top from the front but completely different from the back.
ASOS Pleated Swing Vest €17.95

Jaeger Silk Taffeta Paper bag skirt down to €115.28 ASOS
Tangerine shell pleat top Dorothy Perkins £16.80

Chambray of Light shorts $39.99 Modcloth.com
This metallic leather skirt is AMAZING!!!!!! the leather gives it more structure so it would be more forgiving on the hips. And the colour is beautiful. Slight budget issue though...

House of Holland skirt now €385.88 ASOS
'Course if there were no budget issues I'd just buy the whole Erdem Spring collection of lovely pleated things..


No comments:

Post a Comment