Monday 11 April 2011

Bronzed beauties

Love bronze. I think if paired with neutrals it looks really sophisticated, especially in leather. As long as it's as matt as possible!  Avoid shiny! Any metallic except gold is good as far as I'm concerned. I'm also all about the pewter leather anything....

Bronze Coach bag $758. Ouch

Bottega Veneta clutch. Price not listed so don't even ask!
ASOS hip belt. Lovely with neutrals.

Bluefly-Tod's neutral pump $340.
But there are lots of reasonably priced bronze ballet pumps out there. I hate ballet pumps. They're the footwear version of the princess and the pea's mattress, only you feel EVERYTHING through these.

Vintage bag from aeoilist on Etsy - approx 60 euros

This is my favourite. I can dream! Mulberry bronze satchel $560
 And Cory from www.Corystyle.com sporting a Rick Owens leather jacket and making it look much better than the actual model did .


Night world, see ya tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment