Tuesday 12 April 2011

I have this cowl neck leather jacket in grey by Muubaa which I love but am terrified to wear as the soft buttery leather rips if you so much as look at it, and there's already a gaping hole needing repairing but which i can't bear to look at because it makes me weep......
I think it would look gorgeous with something mink. Mink coloured! (Not sure why I'm ok with leather and not fur, I'm ok with skin but not hairy skin?) Or taupe, there seems to be little difference between the two.


Awear mink dress from 22 on ASOS



Betty Jackson Debenhams £25-nice zip detail on neck



Penneys Spring range-sheer mink top approx 7



John Rocha Debenhams £25



Monsoon Swirl top £35. Too much for so simple a top!

Modcloth.com $107

Warehouse belt

Now if I could find a skinny pair of jeans that did me any favours I'd be laughin......

No comments:

Post a Comment