Thursday 28 April 2011

Punchy!

I do love lace but I'm a much bigger fan of laser-cut leather, I just feel it has that bit more of an edge? Had a little trawl and came across these beauties:
Designer first...................although why would you pay so much for something which is almost guaranteed to rip and make you weep?
                                                   
Haider-Ackermann laser cut boots and waistcoat

Givenchy tote-beautiful but maybe not one for carrying the pineapple and tin of beans home in!


And from ASOS.............................
ASOS laser cut leather top €91.84 -perfect length and shape for over this season's maxi although not the perfect colour? I HATE yellow! 

ASOS shorts €78.72 -Paper-bag shorts in a paper-bag colour!
 And from the high street! Where I must say there is great value to be found for leather.
Warehouse shopper, down to €25 on http://www.awear.ie/ (not real leather.Ahem)

Awear leather shoe €69

Topshop leather tan belt £16

Gorgeous Topshop jacket which is taken from their Spring lookbook but I cannot find on their website. Aaaaah! Want it!

Mocha vest Topshop £34

And some beautiful handmade jewellery from Etsy!

Kashen Jewellery on Etsy €27

Fable and Fury shop on Etsy €18(Ok this one is steel not leather but still...)

EninaJ shop on Etsy €72
And if you could just bag those all up for me now, I'll be leaving...............................

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the hunt for a laser cut leather skirt for the summer sun, wish me luck in finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Hope you find something, best I could find was from Phoebe Couture on shopstyle or a punched suede skirt from lipglossandblack on Etsy. I wonder if you knew a really good tailor could they make a skirt from the longer shorts out there? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete